Care Instructions Slipcovered Furniture
Read the care instructions below to preserve the color and wear of your slipcovered furniutre. In addition to the following instructions, Pawleys Cottage Furniture a.k.a.PrimarilyPine.com recommends Professional Dry Cleaning on all fabrics. When using any decorative trims or multiple fabrics on your slipcover, Professional Dry Cleaning is recommended. If you have a slipcover that is Pre-washed (noted beside the fabric in grade section), please follow the Washing Instructions below.
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERLOAD YOUR WASHER.
• CLOSE ALL ZIPPERS ON SEATS, BACKS, AND THROWS TO PROLONG SEAM LIFE.
• MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE WITH MILDDETERGENT.
• DRY ON LOW HEAT OR AIR DRY TIL DAMP.
• PUT BACK ON PIECE WHILE COVER IS SLIGHTLY DAMP.
General Care Information
Follow these additional care tips to extend the life of your slipcover, cushions, and frame. It's time well-spent when you properly care for your furniture.
• Seat cushions and back pillows should be reversed regularly.
• Seat cushions should be rotated from side to side.
• Back pillows and throw pillows should be fluffed regularly.
• Vacuum with a soft brush attachment to get excess dust and dirt.